Our focus is on helping to keep our customers and staff healthy. If you are feeling unwell, please seek medical advice before visiting us. Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath).
If you do enter our marina, please follow these hygiene protocols for your safety and ours:
• Wash hands with soap and water before and after entering.
• Hand sanitizer is available at our reception desk and throughout our marina.
• If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bended elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
• No shaking of hands, hugging, or touching.
• All visitors must sign in and out.
Thanks for helping to keep Bayshore West Marina healthy and safe.